US military bases are available all around the world. The United States has the world’s most military personnel.
Here you find United States Army, Marine Corps, Navy, Air Force, Space Force, Coast Guard, National Guard bases by the US states.
You are also able to know about overseas US military bases. So, let’s dive right in.
US Military Bases
The list of United States military bases by states as of 2023:
Alabama has six active military bases including four Army bases, one Air Force base, and one Coast Guard base.
Alabama Army Bases:
There are four Army bases exist in Alabama as of 2023.
- Fort Rucker
- Redstone Arsenal
- Anniston Army Depot
- Fort McClellan
Alabama Air Force Bases:
Maxwell Gunter is only air force base in Alabama.
- Maxwell Gunter
Alabama Coast Guard Bases:
- Aviation Training
Alaska has nine military bases. Three Army, one Air Force, one Space Force and three Coast Guard bases are in Alaska.
Alaska Army Bases:
- Fort Richardson
- Fort Greely
- Fort Wainwright
Alaska Air Force Bases:
Alaska Space Force Bases:
- Clear Space Force Station
Alaska Coast Guard Bases:
- ISC Kodiak
- Uscg Juneau
- Marine Safety Unit Valdez
There are seven military bases in Arizona. Arizona has three Army, three Air Force and only one Marine bases.
Arizona Army Bases:
- Fort Huachuca
- Yuma Proving Ground
- Camp Navajo
Arizona Air Force Bases:
- Luke Air Force Base
- Davis Monthan
- Barry M Goldwater Range
Arizona Marine Bases:
- MCAS Yuma Marine Corps Base
Arkansas has only four military bases. Three Army, and only one Air Force bases are available in Arkansas.
Arkansas Army Bases:
- Fort Chaffee
- Camp Joseph Robinson
- Pine Bluff Arsenal
Arkansas Air Force Bases:
- Little Rock
California has most of the United States military bases. California has 32 military bases.
California Army Bases:
- Presidio Of Monterey
- Fort Irwin
- Fort Hunter Liggett
- Camp Parks PRFTA
- Camp Haan
- Camp Roberts
- Camp San Luis Obispo
- Sierra Army Depot
California Air Force Bases:
- Beale Air Force Base
- Edwards Air Force Base
- Los Angeles Air Force Base
- Travis Air Force Base
- Vandenberg Air Force Base
- March Air Reserve Base
California Marine Bases:
- MCLB Barstow
- Camp Pendleton
- MCAS Miramar
- MCRD San Diego Marine Corps Base
- Twentynine Palms
- Mountain Training Center
- Camp Pendleton’s Camp
California Navy Bases:
- NAWS China Lake
- Naval Base Coronado
- NAS Lemoore
- North Island Naval Complex
- Point Loma
- NAS Point Mugu
- Naval Battalion Center
- NS San Diego Navy Base
- Naval Medical Center Navy Base
- Naval Air Facility
- Naval Hospital Pendleton
- Naval Postgraduate School
- NWS Seal Beach
- Chocolate Mountain Range
- Military Ocean Terminal Concord
California Coast Guard Bases:
- ISC Alameda
- Tracen Petaluma
- Marine Safety Unit Valdez
California Joint Bases:
- Los Alamitos
- San Joaquin Depot
Colorado has seven military bases. Colorado has five Air Force and only two Army bases.
Colorado Army Bases:
- Fort Carson
- Pueblo Chemical Depot
Colorado Air Force Bases:
- Air Force Academy AFB
- Buckley Air Force Base
- Cheyenne Mountain
- Peterson Air Force Base
There are four military bases in Connecticut. One Navy and three Coast Guard bases are in Connecticut.
Connecticut Navy Bases:
- Naval Submarine Base
Connecticut Coast Guard Bases:
- Coast Guard Academy
- Research And Development Center Coast Guard Groton
- Marine Safety Center
Delaware has the only one military base that is an Air Force base.
Delaware Air Force Bases:
- Dover Air Force Base
The state of Florida has 21 military bases but Florida has only one Army base.
Florida Army Bases:
- Camp Blanding
Florida Air Force Bases:
- Eglin Air Force Base
- Hurlburt Field
- Homestead Air Reserve Base
Florida Navy Bases:
- Training Center Corry
- NAS Jacksonville
- NAS Key West
- NS Mayport
- NAS Pensacola
- NAS Whiting Field
- Autec Complex
- Naval Air Warfare Center
- Naval Hospital Jacksonville
- Naval Hospital Pensacola
- NAS Panama City
Florida Marine Bases:
- Blount Island Command
Florida Coast Guard Bases:
- Air Station Clearwater
- District 7
- ISC Miami Coast Guard Base
Georgia has 13 military bases. Most are military bases held by the Army and only one Marine base in Georgia.
Georgia Army Bases:
- Fort Benning
- Fort Gordon
- Fort Gillem
- Fort Mcpherson
- Fort Stewart
- Hunter Army Airfield
- Camp Frank D Merrill
Georgia Air Force Bases:
- Dobbins Air Reserve
Georgia Navy Bases:
- NAS Atlanta
- Kings Bay Submarine
Georgia Marine Bases:
- MCLB Albany
There are 11 military bases in Hawaii. Hawaii has 6 Army, two Air Force, one Marine, two Coast Guard and four Navy bases.
Hawaii Army Bases:
- Fort Shafter
- Schofield Barracks
- Tripler Medical Center
- Fort Derussy
- Pohakuloa Training Center
- Wheeler Army Airfield
Hawaii Air Force Bases:
Hawaii Coast Guard Bases:
- Station Maui
- Uscg ISC Honolulu
Hawaii Marine Bases:
- MCB Hawaii
Hawaii Navy Bases:
- NCTAMS PAC
- NS Pearl Harbor
- Barking Sands Missile Range
- Kunia Field Station
Idaho has only one Air Force base.
Idaho Air Force Bases:
- Mountain Home
There are 3 active military bases in Illinois. Two Army bases with one Air Force and Navy bases available in Illinois.
Illinois Army Bases:
- Rock Island Arsenal
- Camp Price Support Center
Illinois Air Force Bases:
- Scott Air Force Base
Illinois Navy Bases:
- Great Lakes Training Center
Indiana has three military bases. Indiana held one Army, Air Force, Navy bases.
Indiana Army Bases:
- Camp Atterbury
Indiana Air Force Bases:
- Grissom Air Reserve Base
Indiana Navy Bases:
- NSWC Crane Division
There are only three military bases in Iowa and all of them are Army bases.
Iowa Army Bases:
- Camp Dodge
- Fort Des Moines
- Iowa Army Plant
Kansas is the home of 3 military bases. There are two Army Bases and only one Air Force bases in Kansas.
Kansas Army Bases:
- Fort Leavenworth
- Fort Riley
- United States Disciplinary Barracks
Kansas Air Force Bases:
Kentucky has only 3 Army bases but no other military bases are available in Kentucky.
Kentucky Army Bases:
- Fort Campbell
- Fort Knox
- Blue Grass
There are six military bases in Louisiana. Two Army, Two Navy and one Air Force and one Marine bases are available in Louisiana.
Louisiana Army Bases:
- Fort Polk
- Camp Beauregard
Louisiana Air Force Bases:
Louisiana Navy Bases:
- NSA New Orleans
- Joint Reserve Base
Louisiana Marine Bases:
- Marine Corps Support Facility
Maine has only two military bases; both military bases are Navy bases.
Maine Navy Bases:
- NAS Brunswick
- NS Portsmouth
Maryland has eleven military bases but Maryland has only one Air Force base.
Maryland Army Bases:
- Aberdeen Proving Ground
- Fort Detrick
- Fort Meade
Maryland Air Force Bases:
Maryland Navy Bases:
- Naval Academy
- Naval Medical Center
- NAS Patuxent River
- NSA Annapolis
- NSF Indian Head
- Naval Support Facility Thurmont (Camp David)
- Carderock Division of the Naval Surface Warfare Center
Maryland Coast Guard Bases:
- Coast Guard Yard
- Surface Forces Logistics
Massachusetts held six military bases. Two Army, two Air Force, Two Coast Guard bases in Massachusetts.
Massachusetts Army Bases:
- Soldier Systems Center
- Fort Devens
Massachusetts Air Force Bases:
Massachusetts Coast Guard Bases:
- Air Station Cape Cod
- Sector SE New England
There are two military bases in Michigan; one Army, one Air Force bases.
Michigan Army Bases:
- Detroit Arsenal
Michigan Air Force Bases:
- Selfridge ANGB
Mississippi has seven military bases. Two Army, two Air Force, and three Navy bases in Mississippi.
Mississippi Army Bases:
- Camp Shelby
- Mississippi Ordnance Plant
Mississippi Air Force Bases:
- Gulfport Battalion Center
- Keesler Air Force Base
Mississippi Navy Bases:
- Mississippi Gulfport Battalion Center
- NAS Meridian
- NS Pascagoula
Missouri held only three military bases; one Army, Air Force, and Marine bases.
Missouri Army Bases:
- Fort Leonard Wood
Missouri Air Force Bases:
Missouri Marine Bases:
- MC Mobilization Command
The state of Minnesota is the home of three military bases as of 2023.
Minnesota Army Bases:
- Camp Ripley – Minnesota National Guard
Minnesota Air Force Bases:
- Minneapolis–Saint Paul Joint Air Reserve Station
- Duluth Air National Guard Base
Montana has only one military base, the Air Force base.
Montana Air Force Bases:
There is one military base in Nebraska; only one Air Force base.
Nebraska Air Force Bases:
- Offutt Air Force Base
Nevada has four military bases. Two Air Force, one Army bases, one Navy bases are in Nevada.
Nevada Army Bases:
- Hawthorne Army Depot
Nevada Air Force Bases:
- Nellis Air Force Base
- Creech Air Force Base
Nevada Navy Bases:
- NAS Fallon
28. New Hampshire
New Hampshire has only one military base which is Navy base (Portsmouth Shipyard)
New Hampshire Navy Bases:
- Portsmouth Shipyard
29. New Jersey
There are nine military bases in New Jersey; three Army, one Air Force, two Coast Guard, and two Navy bases.
New Jersey Army Bases:
- Fort Dix
- Fort Monmouth
- Picatinny Arsenal
New Jersey Air Force Bases:
New Jersey Coast Guard Bases:
- Loran Support Unit
- Training Center Cape May
New Jersey Navy Bases:
- NWS Earle
- NAES Lakehurst
30. New Mexico
New Mexico has five military bases. Two Army, three Air Force bases are available in New Mexico.
New Mexico Army Bases:
- White Sands Missile Range
- Los Alamos Demolition
New Mexico Air Force Bases:
31. New York
New York has only five military bases. New York held four Army and one Navy bases.
New York Army Bases:
- Fort Drum
- Fort Hamilton
- Us Military Academy
- Watervliet Arsenal
New York Navy Bases:
- Saratoga Springs NSU
32. North Carolina
There are eight military bases in North Carolina. Three Army, two Air Force, one Navy, two Coast Guard, and three Marine bases in North Carolina.
North Carolina Army Bases:
- Fort Bragg
- Camp Mackall
- Simmons Army Airfield
North Carolina Air Force Bases:
- Pope Air Force Base
- Seymour Johnson
North Carolina Navy Bases:
- Military Ocean Terminal Sunny Point Brunswick County
North Carolina Coast Guard Bases:
- Air Station Elizabeth City
- National Strike
North Carolina Marine Bases:
- Camp Lejeune
- MCAS Cherry Point
- MCAS New River
33. North Dakota
North Dakota has two military bases, both are Air Force bases.
North Dakota Air Force Bases:
- Grand Forks
- Minot Air Force Base
There are three military bases in Ohio. Ohio has one Coast Guard and two Air Force bases.
Ohio Air Force Bases:
- Wright Patterson
Ohio Coast Guard Bases:
- ISC Cleveland
Oklahoma has seven military bases. Oklahoma has two Army, three Air Force, and Coast Guard bases.
Oklahoma Army Bases:
- Fort Sill
- Mcalester Army Ammunition
Oklahoma Air Force Bases:
Oklahoma Coast Guard Bases:
- Container Inspection Training USCG Oklahoma City
- Coast Guard Institute
Oregon has only one military base; that is Army bases.
Oregon Army Bases:
- Umatilla Chemical Depot
There are seven military bases in Pennsylvania. Four Army and three Navy bases are available in Pennsylvania.
Pennsylvania Army Bases:
- Letterkenny Army Depot
- New Cumberland
- Tobyhanna Army Depot
- Carlisle Barracks
Pennsylvania Navy Bases:
- JRB Willow Grove
- Naval Support Activity
- NSA Mechanicsburg
38. Rhode Island
Rhode Island has three military bases; two Coast Guard and only one Navy base.
Rhode Island Coast Guard Bases:
- Station Castle Hill
- Station Point Judith USCG Narragansett
Rhode Island Navy Bases:
- NS Newport
39. South Carolina
South Carolina held eight military bases but only one is Army bases.
South Carolina Army Bases:
- Fort Jackson
South Carolina Air Force Bases:
- Joint Base Charleston
- Shaw Air Force Base
South Carolina Navy Bases:
- Naval Hospital Beaufort
- Naval Hospital Charleston
- NWS Charleston
South Carolina Marine Bases:
- MCAS Beaufort
- MCRD Parris Island
40. South Dakota
There is only one military base in South Dakota, that is Ellsworth Air Force base.
South Dakota Air Force Bases:
Tennessee has three military bases; one Army, two Air Force and only one Navy base.
Tennessee Army Bases:
Tennessee Air Force Bases:
- Joint Base Charleston
- Shaw Air Force Base
Tennessee Navy Bases:
- NSA Mid South
Texas has fifteen military bases and most of the military bases held by the U.S. Army.
Texas Army Bases:
- Fort Bliss
- Fort Hood
- Fort Sam Houston
- Red River Army Depot
- Camp Bowie
- Camp Bullis
- Camp Mabry
- Camp Stanley Storage Activity Army
- Martindale Army Airfield
- Camp Swift
- Biggs Army
- Corpus Christi
Texas Air Force Bases:
- Brooks City
Texas Navy Bases:
- NAS Corpus Christi
- JRB Fort Worth
- NS Ingleside
- NAS Kingsville
- Medical Education and Training Campus Fort
Utah is the proud home to three active duty military bases. Two Army, one Air Force bases are in Utah.
Utah Army Bases:
- Dugway Proving Ground
- Tooele Army Depot
Utah Air Force Bases:
- Hill Air Force Base
Vermont has only one military base that is Army base.
Vermont Army Bases:
- Camp Ethan Allen Training Site
The state of Virginia has 27 military bases. Most military bases are available in Virginia except the Space Force base.
Virginia Army Bases:
- Fort Belvoir
- Fort Eustis
- Fort Lee
- Fort Monroe
- Fort Myer
- Fort AP Hill
- Fort Pickett
- Radford Army Ammunition Plant
- Warrenton Training Center
Virginia Air Force Bases:
Virginia Navy Bases:
- NAB Little Creek
- NSWC Dahlgren
- NS Norfolk
- Norfolk Naval Shipyard
- NAS Oceana
- NWS Yorktown
- SCSC Wallops Island
- NSA Northwest Annex
- Joint Expeditionary Fort Story
- NSA Norfolk
- Naval Support Activity
- Medical Center Portsmouth
Virginia Coast Guard Bases:
- Finance Center
- National Maritime Center
- National Pollution Center
- Navigation Center
- Sector Hampton Roads
- Telecomo Systems Command
- Training Center Yorktown
Virginia Marine Bases:
- Henderson Hall
- Quantico Military Reservation
- Marine Corps Air Facility
46. Washington DC
In Washington DC, there are 10 military bases.
Washington DC Army Bases:
- Fort Mcnair
- Walter Reed Medical Center
- The Pentagon
Washington DC Air Force Bases:
Washington DC Navy Bases:
- Navy Yard
- Naval Research Laboratory
Washington DC Marine Bases:
- Marine Barracks
Washington DC Coast Guard Bases:
- Coast Guard Headquarters in Washington, DC
- Marine Safety Center
- National Response Center
Washington has ten military bases. Two Army, three Air Force, and five Navy bases available in Washington.
Washington Army Bases:
- Fort Lewis
- Yakima Training Center
Washington Air Force Bases:
- Camp Murray
Washington Navy Bases:
- Navy Base Kitsap
- NS Everett
- NAS Whidbey Island
- Naval Hospital Bremerton
- Naval Magazine
48. West Virginia
The state of West Virginia has two military bases, both are Coast Guard bases.
West Virginia Coast Guard Bases:
- Vessel Document Center
- Operations Systems Center
There is only one Army base in Wisconsin.
Wisconsin Army Bases:
- Fort Mccoy
Wyoming has one military base that is Francis E Warren Air Force base.
Wyoming Air Force Bases:
- Francis E Warren
United States Military Bases Overseas
Bahrain has two U.S. military bases, both are Navy bases.
U.S. Navy Bases in Bahrain:
- BahrainNSA Bahrain Navy Base in Bahrain, Bahrain
- NRCC Bahrain Navy Base in Bahrain, Bahrain
There are two U.S. Army bases in Belgium.
U.S. Army Bases in Belgium:
- USAG Benelux Army Base in Benelux, BELGIUM
- USAG Brussels Army Base in Brussels, BELGIUM
Bulgaria has four U.S. military bases; three are Air Force and only one Army base.
U.S. Army Bases in Bulgaria:
- Novo Selo Range Army Base in Novo Selo, Bulgaria
U.S. Air Force Bases in Bulgaria:
- Bezmer Air Force Base in Yambol, Bulgaria
- GRAF Ignatievo Air Force Base in Plovdiv, Bulgaria
- Aitos Logistics Center Air Force Base in Aitos, Bulgaria
There is only one U.S. Navy base in Cuba is Guantanamo Naval base.
U.S. Navy Bases in Cuba:
- Guantanamo Naval Base in Guantanamo, Cuba
Djibouti held only one U.S. Navy base.
U.S. Navy Bases in Djibouti:
- Camp Lemonnier, Djibouti
Germany has the most U.S. military bases more than other countries. There are 40 U.S. military bases in Grocery.
U.S. Army Bases in Germany:
- USAG Ansbach Army Base in Ansbach, Germany
- USAG Bamberg Army Base in Bamberg, Germany
- USAG Baumholder Army Base in Baumholder, Germany
- USAG Darmstadt Army Base in Cooperstraße, Germany
- USAG Garmisch Army Garmisch Partenkirchen, Germany
- USAG Grafenwoehr Army Base in Grafenwoehr, Germany
- USAG Heidelberg Army Base in Heidelberg, Germany
- USAG Hessen Army Base in Hanau, Germany
- USAG Hohenfels Army Base Truppenübungsplatz, Germany
- USAG Kaiserslautern Army Base in Kaiserslautern, Germany
- USAG Mannheim Army Base in Heidelberg, Germany
- USAG Schweinfurt Army Base in Schweinfurt, Germany
- USAG Stuttgart Army Base in Stuttgart, Germany
- USAG Wiesbaden Army Base in Wiesbaden, Germany
- Landstuhl Medical Center Army in Landstuhl, Germany
- Patrick Henry Village Army Base in Heidelberg, Germany
- Campbell Barracks Army Base in Heidelberg, Germany
U.S. Air Force Bases in Germany:
- Ramstein Air Force Base in Kaiserslautern, Germany
- Spangdahlem Air Force Base in Trier, Germany
U.S. Joint Bases in Germany:
- NATO Base Geilenkirchen Geilenkirchen, Germany
U.S. Marine Bases in Germany:
- Panzer Kaserne Marine Corps Base Böblingen, Germany
Greece has only one U.S. military base that is NSA Souda Bay Naval Base in Souda Bay, Greece.
U.S. Navy Bases in Greece:
- NSA Souda Bay Naval Base in Souda Bay, Greece
There is one U.S. Air Force base in Greenland.
U.S. Air Force Bases in Greenland:
- Thule Air Force Base in Thule, Greenland
Guam is the home of three U.S. military bases; one Air Force and two Navy bases.
U.S. Air Force Bases in Guam:
- Andersen Air Force Base in Yigo, Guam
U.S. Navy Bases in Guam:
- Naval Force Maria NAS Navy Base in MariaNAS, Guam
- Naval Base Guam Navy Base in Apra Harbor, Guam
The U.S. military has twelve bases in Iraq, most of them are Army and Joint bases.
U.S. Army Bases in Iraq:
- FOB Abu Ghraib Army Base in Abu Ghraib, Iraq
- Camp Fallujah Army Base in Fallujah, Iraq
- FOB Grizzly Army Base in Al Khalis, Iraq
- Camp Justice Army Base in Kadhimiya, Iraq
- FOB Sykes Army Base in Ninewa Province, Iraq
- Camp Victory Army Base in Baghdad, Iraq
U.S. Navy Bases in Iraq:
- Muharraq Airfield Adjacent to Bahrain International Airport, Iraq
U.S. Marine Bases in Iraq:
- Camp Baharia Marine Corps Base in Fallujah, Iraq
U.S. Joint in Iraq:
- Camp Bucca Joint Operations Base in Umm Qasr, Iraq
- Cop Shocker Joint Operations Base in Zurbatiyah, Iraq
- Camp Taji Joint Operations Base in Taji, Iraq
- Joint Base Balad Joint Operations Base in Balad, Iraq
- Victory Base Complex Joint Operations Baghdad, Iraq
Italy has eight U.S. military bases, there are mostly Navy bases.
U.S. Army Bases in Italy:
- Camp Darby Army Base in Tirrenia, Italy
- Caserma Ederle Army Base in Vicenza, Italy
U.S. Air Force Bases in Italy:
- Aviano Air Force Base in Aviano, Italy
U.S. Navy Bases in Italy:
- NAS Sigonella Navy Base in Sicily, Italy
- NSA Gaeta Navy Base in Gaeta, Italy
- NSA La Maddalena Navy Base in La Maddalena, Italy
- NSA Naples Navy Base Naples Italy in Naples, Italy
- Naval Computer and Telecommunications Station Naples, Italy
The United States has 24 military bases in Japan.
U.S. Army Bases in Japan:
- Camp Zama Army Base in Zama, Japan
- Torii Station Army Base in Okinawa, Japan
- Fort Buckner Army Base in Okinawa, Japan
U.S. Air Force Bases in Japan:
- Kadena Air Force Base in Okinawa, Japan
- Misawa Air Force Base in Misawa, Japan
- Yokota Air Force Base in Fussa, Japan
U.S. Navy Bases in Japan:
- Fleet Activities Okinawa Naval Base in Okinawa, Japan
- Fleet Activities Sasebo Naval Base in Sasebo, Japan
- Fleet Activities Yokosuka Naval Base in Yokosuka, Japan
- Naval Air Facility Atsugi Navy Base in Kanagawa, Japan
- Naval Air Facility Misawa, Japan
U.S. Marine Bases in Japan:
- Camp Courtney Marine Corps Base in Uruma, Japan
- Camp Foster Marine Corps Base in Ginowan, Japan
- Camp Fuji Marine Corps in Shizuoka Prefecture, Japan
- Camp Hansen Marine Corps in Okinawa, Japan
- Camp Kinser Marine Corps in Okinawa, Japan
- Camp Lester Marine Corps Base in Chatan Town, Japan
- Camp SD Butler Marine Corps Base in Okinawa, Japan
- Camp Schwab Marine Corps Base in Okinawa, Japan
- MCAS Futenma Marine Corps in Ginowan, Japan
- MCAS Iwakuni Marine Corps Base in Nishiki, Japan
- Camp Gonsalves Marine Corps in Northern Okinawa, Japan
- Camp Mctureous Marine Corps in Kawasaki Village, Japan
- Yontan Airfield Marine Corps Base in Okinawa, Japan
Kosovo has only one U.S. Army base in the city of Ferizaj.
U.S. Army Bases in Kosovo:
- Camp Bondsteel Army Base in Ferizaj, Kosovo
There are eight U.S. military bases in Kuwait, most of them Army bases.
U.S. Army Bases in Kuwait:
- Camp Arifjan Army Base in Arifjan, Kuwait
- Camp Doha Army Base in Kuwait Bay, Kuwait
- Camp Virginia Army Base in Al Jahra, Kuwait
- Camp Buehring Army Base in Udari, Kuwait
- Camp Patriot Army Base in Southeast Coast, Kuwait
- Camp New York Army Base in Kuwait Desert, Kuwait
- Camp Spearhead Army Base in Shuaiba, Kuwait
U.S. Joint Bases in Kuwait:
- Ali Al Salem Air Base in Kuwait City, Kuwait
Kyrgyzstan has only one U.S. military base.
U.S. Air Force in Kyrgyzstan:
- Transit Center At Manassas Air Force Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
Netherlands held two U.S. military bases; one Army, and Joint bases.
U.S. Army Bases in Netherlands:
- USAG Schinnen Army Base in Schinnen, Netherlands
U.S. Joint Bases in Netherlands:
- Joint Force Command in Brunssum, Netherlands
Peru has only one U.S. military base that is Naval base.
U.S. Navy Bases in Peru:
- Naval Medical Research Unit Six in Peru, Peru
There is one U.S. military base in Portugal.
U.S. Air Force Bases in Portugal:
- Lajes Field Air Force Base in Lajes, Portugal
Puerto Rico has four U.S. military bases and all of them are Army bases.
U.S. Army Bases in Puerto Rico:
- Fort Buchanan Army Base in GuayNABo, Puerto Rico
- Camp Santiago Army Base in Salinas, Puerto Rico
- Fort Allen Army Base in Juana Diaz, Puerto Rico
- San Juan Army National Guard Isla Verde, Puerto R
United States Coast Guard Bases in Puerto Rico:
- Coast Guard Air Station Borinquen in Maleza Baja, Puerto Rico
- United States Coast Guard – San Juan in San Juan, Puerto Rico
Qatar only held U.S. military base that is Al Udeid Air Force Base in Doha.
U.S. Air Force Bases in Qatar:
- Al Udeid Air Force Base in Doha, Qatar
There are five U.S. military bases in Saudi Arabia and all of them are Air Force bases.
U.S. Air Force Bases in Saudi Arabia:
- Eskan Village Air Force Base in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- King Abdul Aziz Air Base Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
- King Fahd Air Force Base in Dammam, Saudi Arabia
- King Khalid Air Base in Khamis Mushayt, Saudi Arabia
- Riyadh Air Force Base in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
In Singapore, there are two U.S. military bases.
U.S. Navy Bases in Singapore:
- COMLOG Westpac Navy Base in Singapore, Singapore
- Sembawang Airbase in Northern Part of Singapore, Singapore
South Korea has 15 U.S. military bases. Two Air Force, twelve Army and one Navy U.S. military bases in South Korea.
U.S. Army Bases in South Korea:
- Camp Carroll Army Base in Daegu City, South Korea
- Camp Castle Army Base in Daegu City, South Korea
- Camp Eagle Army Base in South Korea
- Camp Humphreys Army Base in Anjung Ri, South Korea
- Camp Market Army Base in Bupyeong, South Korea
- Camp Red Cloud Army Base in Uijeongbu, South Korea
- Camp Stanley Army Base in Uijeongbu, South Korea
- Camp Hovey Army Base in Seoul City, South Korea
- Camp Casey Army Base in Daegu City, South Korea
- K 16 Air Base Army Base in Seongnam, South Korea
- USAG Yongsan Army Base in Yongsan, South Korea
- USAG Daegu Army Base in Daegu, South Korea
U.S. Air Force Bases in South Korea:
- Kunsan Air Force Base in Gunsan, South Korea
- Osan Air Force Base in Songtan, South Korea
U.S. Navy Bases in South Korea:
- Fleet Activities Chinhae Navy Base in Busan, South Korea
There are only two U.S. military bases in Spain.
U.S. Air Force Bases in Spain:
- Moron Air Force Base Moron De La Frontera, Spain
U.S. Navy Bases in Spain:
- Naval Station Rota Naval Base in Rota, Spain
Turkey has two U.S. military bases and both of them are Air Force bases.
U.S. Air Force Bases in Turkey:
- Incirlik Air Base in İncirlik, Turkey
- Izmir Air Force Base in Izmir, Turkey
The United Kingdom has six U.S. military bases and all of them are Air Force bases.
U.S. Air Force Bases in United Kingdom:
- RAF Alconbury in Alconbury, United Kingdom
- RAF Fairford Air Force Base in Fairford, United Kingdom
- RAF Lakenheath Air Force in Lakenheath, United Kingdom
- RAF Feltwell Military base in Feltwell, England
- RAF Mildenhall Air Force in Mildenhall, United Kingdom
- RAF Menwith Hill Air Force Harrogate, United Kingdom
- RAF Croughton Air Force Base in Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
Jeffrey Rogers has served in the United States Army for 18 years. Jeffrey served on overseas combat tours in Afghanistan and Iraq. Jeffrey Rogers was born in Norfolk, Virginia. He graduated in Information technology from George Mason University. Now, Jeffrey is the content head of Frommilitarybases.com.
12 thoughts on “United States Military Bases With Map (Update 2023)”
Hi. You missed RAF Feltwell
How you doing today?
Thank you so much for your help. And welcome you on frommilitarybases.com
You missed Minnesota
Thank you for your comment. I forgot to list all the military bases in Minnesota.
But, I added every military base in the state of Minnesota, so you are going to find them now.
In Puerto Rico you left out U.S. Coast Guard Air Station Borinquen in Aguadilla (formerly Ramey AFB) and Muñiz ANGB in Isla Verde)
Also, Air Force bases overseas are simply known as Air Base. E.g. Ramstein AB instead of Ramstein AFB. Exception is UK, where they are nominally RAF installations, e.g. RAF Mildenhall.
Thank you for your assist with the complete list of United States military bases.
You should also check our others posts on Frommilitarybases.com
USCG also has Coast Guard Station San Juan and they operate a Marine Safety Detachment in St. Thomas, USVI.
Ft. Buchanan is the only active duty Army base. The other three are National Guard.
Thanks again Miguel,
I really appreciate your help.
There used to be multiple U.S. military bases in Berlin, Germany, I do not find any on this list. Do they no longer exist?
How are you doing?
As of the current year, no U.S. military installations exist in Berlin, Germany. In the 1900s, Andrews Barracks, Beeskowdamm Compound, Gruenewald Training Area, and more were popular U.S. military bases in Berlin, but all of them were closed or transferred.
Thank you Terry for your comment.
The listed 6 US bases in Afghanistan is out of date i assume.
Yes, that’s right. Thank you for your concern.